Monday BigLaw Merry-Go-Round (Jul 25, 2016)
Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in Big Law.
- "Firm Leaders Predict Modest Growth in Second Half of 2016," The American Lawyer
- "After Nixing Summer Program, Quinn Emanuel Lures 3Ls with $35K Bonus," The American Lawyer
- "Record Pace for US Law Firm Combinations at Midyear," Altman Weil
- "Japan Still Sees Fewer Female Law Firm Partners," The Asian Lawyer
- "Associate salary increases may not be good business," ABA Journal
- "Troutman, Kilpatrick and Sutherland Raise Associate Pay," Daily Report